Importing and Exporting Projects
Our import process allows you to easily import any CSV or Excel file in to SWELL. You can export from any provider and import directly into SWELLEnterprise.
- Go to Projects > View Projects in the main navigation bar. You can also access this from the side dashboard if the option is added.
2. Click the down arrow on the blue button next to Add Project in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click Import/export CSV.
4. Click Choose File and select the CSV file you want to import from your computer.
5. Click the Import CSV or Excel File button.
6. From here, follow the steps to import your list by select the matching column heading with the drop down menu in SWELL with the matching column heading of your imported file. Then click Save. If you have a column that you do not want to include into SWELL, click Skip.
7. (Recommended) Always save a backup of your documents on your computer!
Exporting projects from SWELL:
- To Export your client list to an Excel file or a CSV file, click on the green desired file path.