Creating a Task
- In the main navigation menu click on Productivity > New Task. You can also add this from the side dashboard if the item has been previously added to the tool bar.
2. Fill out the details of the task.
- An example for task Title: “Design Website Wireframes”.
- Under Attached To, select the resource this task is assigned to. Tasks can be assigned to projects, clients, leads, etc.
- Under Assigned Users, select the user the task is assigned to. You can start typing the name of one of your users and select each assigned user from the list.
- Due date (when you want the task to be completed).
- Details (add any details needed to complete the project).
5. From the Status section you can choose from any of the system statuses in the drop down menu. The status you assign here will be the starting status for the task (For example: Pending or a custom status of Past Due or Urgent). NOTE: A new status can be created in the Add Status screen in the navigation menu under Projects.
5. Add a the due date of the task.
7. Add any details of the task necessary for all users to successfully complete the task.
8. (Optional) By clicking on the Add Comment link, user notes can be added about the task. These notes will be viewable for every user following the task or project.
9. You also have the option to add a sub task, time entry, or duplicate this specific task.
To view all tasks:
Go to Productivity > View Tasks in the main navigation menu. New tasks can also be added from this screen, by clicking on the Add Task button in the upper left hand corner.