Creating a Project
To watch the video tutorial on creating projects. Click here.
- On the navigation bar click on Projects > New Project. You can access this from the main dashboard or the side dashboard once added.
2. Fill out the title of the project, for example “Website”.
3. Choose which client this project will be assigned to using the drop down menu or leave empty for an internal project.
4. Choose who (if any) will be assigned to this project. You can start typing the name of one of your users and select each assigned user from the list.
5. Under Current Status, choose the relevant status of the project from the drop down menu. The status you assign here will be the starting status for the project.
6. (Optional) You can add a start date and time and deadline to the project click on each of the boxes to populate the necessary information.
7. (Optional) You can estimate time (in hours) for this project to help you track the estimated versus actual time spent on projects.
You can also choose to have the project set up for a repeat schedule and customize the time/dates needed. Check the “repeat” box and fill in drop down items.
8. Finally, enter any additional details about the project in the Details section. You can also add a note section if needed by checking the note box.
9. To finish, click the Create New Project button.